Beaver Paper Protection Tissue
ProTex™ tissue’s high density composition provides the highest yield and the strongest barrier protection possible.
Its heat resistant features extend the life of the calendar belt by preventing surplus dye-sub gasses from contaminating the recirculating the belt of the rotary calendar press. Its high tensile strength prevents web tear outs. You’ll save time with educed roll changes with ProTex™ tissue’s longer roll lengths. Compatible with ALL oil and electric heated rotary drum calendars.
Key features of ProTex™
- Lower basis weight: Reduces square area cost, transport, storage and disposal costs
- Natural color: No bleaching agents, less harmful to the environment
- Longer roll length: Fewer roll changes, less downtime
- Formaldehyde free: Eliminates a major cause of heat induced textile yellowing
- Neutral ph: Retains most tensile strength after prolonged exposure to heat
- Recyclable: 100% recyclable ingredients High Density Natural Eucalyptus Barrier
SHIPPING NOTE: Shipping companies are charging additional fees for oversized items. Based on the length of this item there is an additional $15.00 flat rate for shipping regardless of your cart total. If you choose to pick up / will call the order at one of our locations, we will remove the $15.00 fee before processing your order.
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.