Viper MAXX PreTreatment Machine - IN STOCK
The Viper MAXX Pretreatment Machine
is a faster and more efficient way to pretreat shirts.
The MAXX takes all of the best innovations and lessons learned from the past 10 years of producing the world’s leading pretreatment machines and put them together to create the ULTIMATE spray application process for DTG.
The MAXX is so feature rich that it allows for a perfectly even application of pretreatment every time, with every pretreatment on the market. Complete user control over all of the variables allows for precise spray application in only the areas required. No more pretreating the entire shirt for just a left chest DTG print. With 99.9% efficiency and no spraying off the shirt you can only pretreat the areas intended with the touch of a button.
- Easy to Use Touchscreen
- BarCode Reading Capable
- Up to 19"x24" +/- Spray Area
- Single Nozzle Spray System
- 30 Spray Pattern Presets (User Defined)
- Quick Preset Selection
- 4 Fluid Application Presets (User Defined)
- Precise Spray Area - 99.9% Efficient
- User Defined Auto Cleaning Routine to keep nozzle wet and open
- Any comparable spray tip can be used in the MAXX and settings adjusted for the perfect spray pattern.
- Easy-Sleeve Loading on included unique platen
- Completely User Adjustable Parameters to achieve the perfect spray pattern
Higher volume Direct To Garment printers need to pretreat hundreds of shirts in a day. You need to ensure that you are up and running while controlling all of the variables. You don't want to waste pretreatment or have downtime on your DTG pretreating department that can stop production.
The MAXX is truly a production pretreatment machine with rates of 90-135 shirts per hour on a single Viper MAXX. In addition, you can utilize the BUILT-IN bar code scanning feature to implement customized pretreatment areas and application amounts for each style of shirt and individual customer order. This enables you to more efficiently apply pretreatment, use less fluid, and increase productivity while maintaining up-time.
Feel free to live chat with us if you have any questions.