Free Shipping Policy
Shipping Outside Contiguous USA: Shipping Fees will apply to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, some remote areas such as islands, and US territories . These regions and other countries are not eligible for the Free Shipping offer. All shipments outside the contiguous United States of America will have shipping charges either quoted by a customer service representative or sales representative. If you have questions on shipping charges please call 800-876-7774.
- SPSI pays the freight charges on all supply orders over $250. These orders will ship best way decided by SPSI.
- All supply orders under $250 will have a flat shipping rate of $14.95. These orders will ship best way decided by SPSI.
- If the customer requests an order to ship by a certain carrier, they may incur an additional charge. Customer Service will notify if that is the case.
- All backorders will ship best way no charge.
- Equipment orders are excluded from this policy
- Orders outside the contiguous United States of America are excluded
- Hazardous Fees are applicable to free freight orders
- All oversized packages will be charged a $15 fee
This policy only applies to shipments from any SPSI warehouse location.
Companies who have established an open account with SPSI will be invoiced accordingly on all supplies (not equipment) from date of invoice. If you do not have an open account, your order will be sent if paid by Credit Card.We reserve the right to charge 1.5% per month, 18% per annum service charge on all past due accounts.
SPSI business hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm CST Monday through Friday.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices prevailing at the time of shipment will apply. (We are not bound by typographical errors)
Qualified sales that are not supported by proper tax exemption certificates will be charged sales tax. SPSI's online store will charge tax on all orders. If the customer is tax exempt, you must have a tax exempt form completed and on file prior to placing your order.. The burden of proof that taxes are not to be collected is on the purchaser. SPSI is obligated to collect sales tax on all taxable items in MN, WI, SD, IA, KS, TX. Equipment, crating, freight and installation charges are taxable in all states except TX (tax exempt certificate will not cover these items unless you are a non-profit organization)
NO RETURNED ITEM(S) WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Please contact customer service to obtain this number. Returns must be shipped freight pre-paid. If a freight collect shipment is refused, we will invoice you for all freight charges that are incurred. All returns must be made within 30 days of invoicing. Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns as a result of SPSI's error are exempt from any restocking fee; freight charge but still requires an RA #
The information contained on this website is based on information supplied by the manufactures. We make no warranties, written or implied. The user is solely responsible for determining the suitability of any product for the intended application. This is by no means exhaustive of our complete line. 100% inclusion is impossible.
- All products are not inventoried at all times and products may be drop shipped from the manufacturer.
- Any order placed after 2pm Central Standard time is not guaranteed to go out same day!
- Please feel free to call 800-876-7774 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org on any items that are not found on this website or Live Chat us and we will try and add it for you.