Stahls' Heat Press Power Platen
No more scorched garments.
Designed to reduce the risk of scorch marks on heat-sensitive polyester or synthetic fabrics, this heated lower platen has a built-in heat printing pillow. Available in 4 sizes, each controlled by one interchangeable digital controller (sold separately). Full set of Hotronix® Power Platens™ includes one controller.
- Application instructions are for polyester or synthetic fabrics only. Make sure to increase the time if you are using a thicker garment. Do not pre-heat polyester or synthetic garments.
- Compatible with 16" x 20" Hotronix® Auto Clam, MAXX® Clam, and Air FUSION heat presses. (Not compatible with Hotronix Fusion
- 6" x 20" Power Platen is not recommended for Hotronix® Auto Clam.
- Built-in pillow conforms to any substrate
- 4 sizes - 6" x 6", 6" x 20", 11" x 15", 16" x 20" - to handle anything from full size garments to kid size, sleeves, and more
- Controller includes digital temperature display for accurate application
- Quick disconnect design allows you use one controller (sold separately) with different platen sizes
- UL, ULc, CE approved
- Two-year warranty
- Must have designated circuit breaker
Proudly made in the USA.
This item may not be in-stock for pick up and could ship from manufacturer